UK: Breakfast every day keeps the blues, and the flu, away
The importance of a hearty breakfast has been reiterated by researchers from Cardiff University, who claim that eating the meal regularly will reduce the chances of being struck by colds or flu. Scientists from the University's School of Psychology studied 500 healthy volunteers, who kept a ten-week diary of illnesses. As well as noting their physical symptoms, the participants were also asked to record how any illness affected their memory, attention span and general mood
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund