USA: Brett Lindig Appointed Executive Vice President at Sysco Food Services Of Dallas, LP
SYSCO Corporation, the largest foodservice distributor in North America, announced today that Brett Lindig, executive vice president at Sysco Food Services of San Antonio, LP, will transfer to Sysco Food Services of Dallas, LP, to serve in the same capacity. Mr. Lindig will assume his new position effective July 2, 2000, the start of SYSCO's fiscal year 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods