USA: Brett Lindig Appointed Executive Vice President at Sysco Food Services Of Dallas, LP
SYSCO Corporation, the largest foodservice distributor in North America, announced today that Brett Lindig, executive vice president at Sysco Food Services of San Antonio, LP, will transfer to Sysco Food Services of Dallas, LP, to serve in the same capacity. Mr. Lindig will assume his new position effective July 2, 2000, the start of SYSCO's fiscal year 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units