USA: Brett Lindig Appointed Executive Vice President at Sysco Food Services Of Dallas, LP
SYSCO Corporation, the largest foodservice distributor in North America, announced today that Brett Lindig, executive vice president at Sysco Food Services of San Antonio, LP, will transfer to Sysco Food Services of Dallas, LP, to serve in the same capacity. Mr. Lindig will assume his new position effective July 2, 2000, the start of SYSCO's fiscal year 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO