OMAN: BRF acquires AKF stake
BRF eyes Middle East growth
Brazilian food group BRF has acquired a 40% stake in Al Khan Foodstuff, the company that distributes its products in the Sultanate of Oman.
The financial details of the transaction were not disclosed.
BRF said the move was "in line" with its global growth strategy. "This acquisition is in line with BRF's strategic plan to internationalise the company by accessing local markets, strengthening BRF's trademarks, distribution and expanding its portfolio of processed products across the Middle East."
Brf Brasil Foods SA is the result of a complex 2009 merger between Perdigão Agroindustrial and Sadia SA. The company has had the benefit of a dynamic domestic Brazilian market which has helped it to g...
After the approval of CADE (Council of Economic Defense) of the merger between Sadia and Perdigão, which led to sales of brands and assets to other companies, Brf Brasil Foods have been focusing in st...
Synopsis The Canadean Global Top 10 Food Companies: Company Guide is a crucial resource for anyone looking to gain information on the top companies in the global food industry. Detailed company profil...
Brazilian firm Vigor will attain a dairy plant local food giant BRF was building in Rio de Janeiro state, a source said today....
Synopsis The report presents detailed data on consumption trends in the Prepared Salads category in Mexico, analyzing consumption volumes and values at segment level. It also provides indispensable da...
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- On the money: Can Premier build H2 sales momentum?
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- Interview: Bell hits out at German cartel ruling
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- S&A Foods announces restructure, 55 jobs to go
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's