OMAN: BRF acquires AKF stake
BRF eyes Middle East growth
Brazilian food group BRF has acquired a 40% stake in Al Khan Foodstuff, the company that distributes its products in the Sultanate of Oman.
The financial details of the transaction were not disclosed.
BRF said the move was "in line" with its global growth strategy. "This acquisition is in line with BRF's strategic plan to internationalise the company by accessing local markets, strengthening BRF's trademarks, distribution and expanding its portfolio of processed products across the Middle East."
Canadean's "BRF S.A. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company o...
Brf Brasil Foods SA is the result of a complex 2009 merger between Perdigão Agroindustrial and Sadia SA. The company has had the benefit of a dynamic domestic Brazilian market which has helped it to g...
After the conclusion of the migration of industrial units to Marfrig as part of CADE’s (Council of Economic Defense) agreement on the merger process between Sadia and Perdigão, several institutional c...
Synopsis The Canadean Global Top 10 Food Companies: Company Guide is a crucial resource for anyone looking to gain information on the top companies in the global food industry. Detailed company profil...
- Why "simple" and "real" will be industry buzzwords
- Nestle's 2014 results: 10 Things to Learn
- Why US Dietary Guidelines report deserves praise
- Maspex: M&A opportunities in eastern Europe
- The just-food interview: Bega Cheese CEO
- Kerry Group CEO expects more M&A in 2015
- Gruma FY earnings surge as margins improve
- Kerry sales, earnings rise but food weighs
- Glanbia FY profits beat analyst forecasts
- Pinnacle efficiency helps profits amid flat sales