BRF invests in Argentina poultry plant
BRF confirms investment in Argentina
Brazil-based meat group BRF is investing in one of its six plants in Argentina to "add value" to the site's production.
The company is changing the output at its site in Rio Cuarto. It said there would be a "transition from a whole chicken production to cuts and dams with added value". The upgrade will be complete by July next year.
As well as Argentina, the plant serves markets including China, Japan, Russia, the EU and South Africa.
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action