USA: Briazz Fresh Gourmet Sandwiches and Salads Now Available at Tully's
Beginning on Monday, June 12, 2000, Tully's Coffee locations in downtown Seattle began offering a selection of Briazz gourmet sandwiches and salads.Briazz will prepare the gourmet food items and deliver them daily to Tully's Coffee locations. Tully's will offer a range of Briazz's breakfast sandwiches, best-selling signature sandwiches, salads and new "rustic slices." New rustic slices are prepared on Focaccia bread with sliced meats, lettuce and gourmet spreads.Victor Alhadeff, Briazz founder and CEO, said, "We are very excited about the opportunity to offer an excellent assortment to the Tully's guest. Tully's Coffee locations are ideal venues to showcase Briazz products."Tom O'Keefe, Tully's Coffee founder, chairman and CEO, said, "As Tully's continues to expand its market presence, it is important to offer only the best coffee and food items to our customers. Partnering with Briazz will provide customers with a combination of premium products from two established, Seattle-based companies."Based in Seattle, Washington, Briazz was founded by Victor Alhadeff with the mission of filling the niche for quick, affordable and healthy food for the downtown worker. Briazz currently operates 38 cafes and kiosks in Seattle, San Francisco, Chicago and Los Angeles. For more information, visit the company's Web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review