USA: Bridgford Foods announces drop in quarterly cash dividend
Bridgford Foods Corp, a producer of frozen bread dough, microwaveable sandwiches, processed meats, dry sausages and other convenience food products, has announced a reduced quarterly cash dividend of US$0.05 per share. The Californian firm explained that the reduction from the previous rate of US$0.07 per share relates to reduced earnings in the current fiscal year. Bridgford previously announced basic earnings per share of US$0.29 for the H1 2002, compared with US$0.40 earned in the same period a year ago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund