USA: Bridgford Foods Corp. announces improved results for first quarter
Bridgford Foods Corp. (Nasdaq:BRID) yesterday announced a 4.8% increase in sales for the first quarter of its 2001 fiscal year. Sales increased by $1.9 million to $42.3 million for the quarter ended Feb. 2, 2001 compared with the same period last year. Net income increased 3.7% in the first quarter of 2001 to $2.5 million compared with the $2.4 million earned in the first quarter of 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs