USA: Bridgford Foods Corp. announces improved results for first quarter
Bridgford Foods Corp. (Nasdaq:BRID) yesterday announced a 4.8% increase in sales for the first quarter of its 2001 fiscal year. Sales increased by $1.9 million to $42.3 million for the quarter ended Feb. 2, 2001 compared with the same period last year. Net income increased 3.7% in the first quarter of 2001 to $2.5 million compared with the $2.4 million earned in the first quarter of 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund