USA: Bridgford Foods Corp. announces regular quarterly cash dividend
Bridgford Foods Corp. (Nasdaq:BRID) yesterday announced a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.07 per share. The dividend is payable July 3, 2001 to shareholders of record on June 5, 2001. Bridgford Foods, a producer of frozen bread dough, microwaveable sandwiches, processed meats, dry sausages, and other convenience food products, currently has 10,500,000 shares outstanding.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action