USA: Bridgford Foods Corp. announces results for third quarter of 2001 fiscal year
Bridgford Foods Corp. (Nasdaq:BRID) Friday (14 September) announced a 1% increase in sales for the third quarter of its 2001 fiscal year. Sales increased by $400,000, to $36.7 million, in the fiscal quarter ended Aug. 3, 2001, compared with the similar quarter last year. Net income in the third quarter decreased 52%, to $900,000, compared with the third quarter in the 2000 fiscal year. Diluted earnings per share decreased 50%, to $0.08 per share, compared with the same quarter last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea