USA: Bridgford Foods Corp. announces results for third quarter of 2001 fiscal year
Bridgford Foods Corp. (Nasdaq:BRID) Friday (14 September) announced a 1% increase in sales for the third quarter of its 2001 fiscal year. Sales increased by $400,000, to $36.7 million, in the fiscal quarter ended Aug. 3, 2001, compared with the similar quarter last year. Net income in the third quarter decreased 52%, to $900,000, compared with the third quarter in the 2000 fiscal year. Diluted earnings per share decreased 50%, to $0.08 per share, compared with the same quarter last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill