USA: Bridgford Foods reports Q3 sales of US$32m
Bridgeford Foods, a US producer of frozen dough, microwaveable sandwiches, dry sausages and processed meats, last week announced sales of US$32.025m. This corresponds to a decrease of 10.5% from the $35.795m recorded in the same quarter last year. Operating results in the quarter under review, which ended 2 August, produced a net loss of $430,000, compared with net income of $854,000 earned in the third quarter of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1