USA: Bridgford Foods sales down in Q2
Bridgford Foods, a US producer of frozen dough, microwaveable sandwiches, dry sausages and processed meats has reported sales for the second quarter ended 15 April 2005, of $27.7m, a decrease of 9.3% compared to sales in the second 12 weeks of the prior fiscal year. The company incurred a net loss of $650,000 in the second quarter of 2005 versus a loss of $209,000 in the same quarter of 2004.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week