USA: Bridgford Foods sales down in Q2
Bridgford Foods, a US producer of frozen dough, microwaveable sandwiches, dry sausages and processed meats has reported sales for the second quarter ended 15 April 2005, of $27.7m, a decrease of 9.3% compared to sales in the second 12 weeks of the prior fiscal year. The company incurred a net loss of $650,000 in the second quarter of 2005 versus a loss of $209,000 in the same quarter of 2004.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega