USA: Bridgford Foods sales down in Q2
Bridgford Foods, a US producer of frozen dough, microwaveable sandwiches, dry sausages and processed meats has reported sales for the second quarter ended 15 April 2005, of $27.7m, a decrease of 9.3% compared to sales in the second 12 weeks of the prior fiscal year. The company incurred a net loss of $650,000 in the second quarter of 2005 versus a loss of $209,000 in the same quarter of 2004.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea