USA: Bridgford Foods sales down in Q2
Bridgford Foods, a US producer of frozen dough, microwaveable sandwiches, dry sausages and processed meats has reported sales for the second quarter ended 15 April 2005, of $27.7m, a decrease of 9.3% compared to sales in the second 12 weeks of the prior fiscal year. The company incurred a net loss of $650,000 in the second quarter of 2005 versus a loss of $209,000 in the same quarter of 2004.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti