CHINA: Bright Dairy plans 40% capacity increase
Bright Dairy & Food Co., the dairy unit of Chinese food giant Bright Food, has signalled it plans to invest in driving growth across its business by increasing production capacity by 40%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the money: Hormel still looking for M&A
- FMCG sales slowing despite economic green shoots
- On the money: Hain expects continued organic gains
- Consuming issues: The hunger-obesity paradox
- Analysis: Market bets on higher Chiquita offer
- Switz rejects EU plea to bypass Russia export ban
- Fonterra, Beingmate launch infant formula JV
- Parmalat nears Lacteos Brasil acquisition
- Russian government eases ban on food imports
- UK group Symington's eyes Australia growth