FRANCE: Brioche Pasquier posts 25% rise in H1 profits
French baked goods producer Brioche Pasquier has reported net attributable profit worth €15.4m (US$15.1m) for the first half of 2002.
This corresponds to a 24.8% year-on-year improvement, the company said. Operating profit rose 9.8% year-on-year to €21.3m on turnover up 12.5% year-on-year to €235.2m, reported Investir.
Brioche Pasquier reported 2001 full-year turnover of €436.4m, up from €332.4m in 2000. Net attributable profit in 2001 came in at €32m, up from €26.1m in 2000.
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery