FRANCE: Brioche Pasquier posts 25% rise in H1 profits
French baked goods producer Brioche Pasquier has reported net attributable profit worth €15.4m (US$15.1m) for the first half of 2002.
This corresponds to a 24.8% year-on-year improvement, the company said. Operating profit rose 9.8% year-on-year to €21.3m on turnover up 12.5% year-on-year to €235.2m, reported Investir.
Brioche Pasquier reported 2001 full-year turnover of €436.4m, up from €332.4m in 2000. Net attributable profit in 2001 came in at €32m, up from €26.1m in 2000.
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units