INDIA: Britannia Industries appoints Menon as CFO
Menon joined Britannia in 1993
Indian food giant Britannia Industries has appointed Vinod Menon to the role of CFO as part of a management shuffle.
Menon will take up the role of CFO and vice president with the bakery and dairy group with effect from 1 February, the company announced yesterday (7 January). He replaces Raju Thomas, who will relinquish his post on 31 January, the company said.
Menon joined Britannia in 1993 and has handled both functional and business roles in commercial, finance and accounting during his time with the company. He has also headed up Britannia's dairy business. Currently Menon is VP and head of strategy and new business development.
Neeraj Chandra, currently COO and VP of marketing, sales and innovation, has been promoted to Menon's role.
Replacing Chandra will be Varun Berry who joins Britannia with over 27 years of experience with premier companies including Hindustan Unilever and Pepsico, both in India and overseas.
PepsiCo's Frito-Lay snacks division has extended its Ruffles chips line in the US with the launch of a French fry-shaped snack line....
Unilever is reviewing the dry mixing facilities at its Colman's site in the UK....
- USDA's GMO move may block mandatory labels
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- just-food's pick: Products on show at SIAL China
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- Unilever CFO Jean-Marc Huet stands down
- Kerry adds to Mattessons' adult snacking range
- Premier Foods sees FY profits fall
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- Mondelez to cut jobs at Chicago site
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Pizza Delivery & Takeaway in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Mars Inc in Packaged Food (World)
- Chocolate Flavors Market by Application & Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Chocolate and Confectionery Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details