INDIA: Britannia Industries appoints Menon as CFO
Menon joined Britannia in 1993
Indian food giant Britannia Industries has appointed Vinod Menon to the role of CFO as part of a management shuffle.
Menon will take up the role of CFO and vice president with the bakery and dairy group with effect from 1 February, the company announced yesterday (7 January). He replaces Raju Thomas, who will relinquish his post on 31 January, the company said.
Menon joined Britannia in 1993 and has handled both functional and business roles in commercial, finance and accounting during his time with the company. He has also headed up Britannia's dairy business. Currently Menon is VP and head of strategy and new business development.
Neeraj Chandra, currently COO and VP of marketing, sales and innovation, has been promoted to Menon's role.
Replacing Chandra will be Varun Berry who joins Britannia with over 27 years of experience with premier companies including Hindustan Unilever and Pepsico, both in India and overseas.
PepsiCo's Frito-Lay snacks division has extended its Ruffles chips line in the US with the launch of a French fry-shaped snack line....
Unilever is reviewing the dry mixing facilities at its Colman's site in the UK....
- Kellogg uses Kashi to finally join party - comment
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- New food waste standard will help monitor progress
- Tyrrells' growth plans - CEO interview, part two
- How could a TTIP affect the food industry?
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- Kellogg to invest in "next-generation innovation"
- PepsiCo "engaging" with Indofood on child labour
- Campaigners attack UK child obesity plan
- Post, ConAgra 'held talks' over Lamb Weston merger
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Singapore Food and Drink Report Q3 2016
- Fast Food in India
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights