INDIA: Britannia Industries H1 profits climb
Indian food giant Britannia Industries has recorded an increase in first-half earnings.
The bakery and dairy group reported earnings of INR89.05bn (US$1.63bn) in the six months to the end of September, compared to INR79.65bn a year earlier. Operating profit climbed 28.6% to INR119.5m.
Sales in the period reached INR2.64tr versus INR2.40tr last year.
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Lacklustre sales see Hershey turn to snacking
- Comment: Tread carefully over payment terms
- Food marketing firmly on UK political agenda
- E-commerce: Online could offer growth in Russia
- Hershey to acquire meat jerky firm Krave
- Hershey linked to takeover of jerky maker Krave
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Campbell aligns structure with growth objectives
- Mead Johnson offsets China slowdown
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report