INDIA: Britannia Industries H1 profits climb
Indian food giant Britannia Industries has recorded an increase in first-half earnings.
The bakery and dairy group reported earnings of INR89.05bn (US$1.63bn) in the six months to the end of September, compared to INR79.65bn a year earlier. Operating profit climbed 28.6% to INR119.5m.
Sales in the period reached INR2.64tr versus INR2.40tr last year.
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- UK Responsibility Deal must solve credibility gap
- Sweets & Snacks Expo: just-food's pick
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- Unilever CFO Jean-Marc Huet stands down
- JBS "seeking M&A" in Americas, Australia
- General Mills launches Greek yoghurt in Australia
- Dairy Crest earnings fall
- Mars Inc in Packaged Food (World)
- Pizza Delivery & Takeaway in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Chocolate Flavors Market by Application & Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Chocolate and Confectionery Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details