UK: British Exhibitors lead the way at SIAL 2000
At this year's SIAL 2000 , the premier international food and drink exhibition held in Paris (22-26 October), 100 British companies are demonstrating how they lead the way in the provision of a comprehensive range of food and drink to meet the changing demands of consumers around the world.Simon Waring, Director of Marketing and International Management at Food from Britain, commenting on the British strength at the show, said, "It is clear that UK food and drink manufacturers are using expertise gained from our own demanding market to satisfy the changing needs of continental Europe and worldwide markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report