UK: British Exhibitors lead the way at SIAL 2000
At this year's SIAL 2000 , the premier international food and drink exhibition held in Paris (22-26 October), 100 British companies are demonstrating how they lead the way in the provision of a comprehensive range of food and drink to meet the changing demands of consumers around the world.Simon Waring, Director of Marketing and International Management at Food from Britain, commenting on the British strength at the show, said, "It is clear that UK food and drink manufacturers are using expertise gained from our own demanding market to satisfy the changing needs of continental Europe and worldwide markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs