UK: British farming set to change in wake of FMD
More than a third of farmers in the UK have revealed they intend to scale down their operations. After the devastation caused to the rural community by the foot and mouth epidemic, the results of a survey in Farmers' Weekly magazine indicate a certain change for the rural landscape.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO