UK: British peer collects signatures, lambasts government for foot and mouth cover-up
British peer of the realm Lady Apsley is due to present a petition to parliament before Christmas calling for an independent public inquiry into the government's "gross mishandling of the [foot and mouth] crisis". Speaking from her home in the grounds of Cirencester Park, Gloucestershire, 36-year-old Apsley told the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre