UK: British sweet success at ISM
ISM , the premier international exhibition which specialises in sweet, chocolate, biscuits and savoury snacks and attracts 28,000 international visitors trading in confectionery, has over seventy British companies exhibiting on the British Pavilion, hosted by Food from Britain (FFB), between 28 January to 31 February 2001, in Cologne. Not only does this make ISM one of the key international exhibitions for UK companies this year, the size of the group at the show also makes the British Pavilion one of the largest international groups at the show.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti