UK: British sweet success at ISM
ISM , the premier international exhibition which specialises in sweet, chocolate, biscuits and savoury snacks and attracts 28,000 international visitors trading in confectionery, has over seventy British companies exhibiting on the British Pavilion, hosted by Food from Britain (FFB), between 28 January to 31 February 2001, in Cologne. Not only does this make ISM one of the key international exhibitions for UK companies this year, the size of the group at the show also makes the British Pavilion one of the largest international groups at the show.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre