UK: British Turkey Federation serves up top awards
Quality, taste and innovation across retail and catering sectors were rewarded today as winners of the third annual British Turkey Product of the Year Awards were announced by celebrity chef, Patrick Anthony, at The Lanesborough Hotel, London. In a category which has become very hotly contested, Sainsbury's picked up the prestigious award for Best Retail Range for its Fresh Seasonal Range.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes