UK: British Turkey Federation serves up top awards
Quality, taste and innovation across retail and catering sectors were rewarded today as winners of the third annual British Turkey Product of the Year Awards were announced by celebrity chef, Patrick Anthony, at The Lanesborough Hotel, London. In a category which has become very hotly contested, Sainsbury's picked up the prestigious award for Best Retail Range for its Fresh Seasonal Range.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant