US: Brothers-All-Natural expands crisp line
Brothers-All-Natural have added Yellow Peach Crisps and Potato Crisps to their line of naturally fat-free freeze dried snacks.
Brothers-All-Natural Crisps are fat-free and preservative-free. They contain no peanut and tree nuts, gluten, soy or dairy and are not genetically modified. They are suitable for vegetarians and are kosher.
"Our goal is to provide snacks parents feel good about serving their families because they're wholesome and free of confusing, artificial ingredients," said Matt Betters, co-CEO and president of Brothers International Food Corporation.
"With new Potato Crisps, we're using our freeze-drying process to bring them a nutritious alternative to greasy potato chips and other lower fat, but still unhealthy chips on the market," Betters added.
European consumers will buy genetically-modified foods when they are available to them, a new study has suggested....
Around 90% of Australians want better labelling of food products that could contain genetically modified ingredients, according to new research....
Australia's food standards body has indicated that it could soon be possible to label all genetically modified foods....
Japan's health ministry said today (1 August) that it has found three cases of unauthorised genetically modified rice being imported in Chinese processed foods....
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast