AUS: Brumby’s directors back RFG bid
The directors of Brumby's today (29 May) recommended that shareholders in the Australian bakery group accept the takeover offer from Retail Food Group (RFG).
"The directors unanimously recommend that shareholders accept the offer from RFG in the absence of a superior offer," Brumby said in a statement to the Australian stock exchange.
Earlier this month (4 May) RFG, which holds a 15.59% stake in the company, made a cash offer of A$3.40 (US$2.79) per share.
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016