AUSTRALIA: Brumby's posts record profit, plans major expansion
Australian bakery chain Brumby's Bakeries has reported a record half-year profit but does not plan to list on the Australian Stock Exchange just yet. The Brisbane-based chain reported pre-tax profit of A$998,000 (US$625,000) for the first six months to 31 December 2002, up 18% year-on-year, reported the Australian Associated Press.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs