EU: Brussels funds Montenegro dairy reforms
The European Agency for Reconstruction, the EU institution which channels funds to former war-zones in the Balkans, is spending €2.3m (US$2.01m) in Montenegro on mechanising the Yugoslav republic's dairy sector. The first €215,830 contract has been signed with HEMMA doo, from Novi Sad, in Serbia, for the supply of 290 mobile milking machines and ten pipeline milking machines. A second contract, valued at €75,672, was awarded to Germany's DeLaval East Europe GmbH, who will supply forty-four 200 litre milk-cooling tanks and two 500 litre-cooling tanks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin