EU: Brussels moves to protect EU meat industry from Balkan blue tongue outbreak
Concern over the impact a widespread outbreak of blue tongue disease in the Balkans could have on the western and central European meat industry has led the European Commission to ban animal imports from Albania, Bulgaria, Macedonia and Yugoslavia. Sheep, goats, cattle and wild ruminants, together with their semen, embryos and ova, will be refused entry to the EU.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target