AUSTRALIA: BSE ban comes into force, fears for negative impact on home beef sales
Supermarkets have already begun removing potentially lethal European beef products before a nationwide ban comes into effect. Health authorities imposed the ban on the sale and importation of such goods to remove any threat to Australian consumers of developing the fatal human form of Mad Cow Disease.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega