UK: BSE case found in Northern Ireland not a food safety risk, says FSA
The Food Standards Agency has been notified by Department of Agriculture and Rural Development (DARD) of a single case of BSE in a cow aged 31 months. The animal has been destroyed and no meat entered the human food chain. Investigations into how the animal became infected, including the possibility of maternal transmission, are continuing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund