USA: BSE in the US is “very remote” says McDonald’s CEO
Jack Greenberg, CEO of fastfood giant McDonald's Corp, has insisted that the chances of BSE rearing its head in the US are "very remote". Speaking at the Banc of America Securities Consumer Conference in New York earlier this week, Greenberg said: "BSE is clearly an issue we need to watch, but I think the risk is very low outside Europe, which had some issues about how they fed their cattle.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO