UK: BSE inquiry overlooked as recommendations ignored during FMD crisis
The recommendations made last October by Lord Phillip's two-year inquiry on the BSE epidemic were overlooked by the task force charged with handling the foot and mouth crisis, admitted a senior scientist yesterday. Professor Malcolm Ferguson-Smith, emeritus professor of pathology at Cambridge University and one of the three members of the BSE inquiry committee that authored the report, told the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1