UK: BSE inquiry overlooked as recommendations ignored during FMD crisis
The recommendations made last October by Lord Phillip's two-year inquiry on the BSE epidemic were overlooked by the task force charged with handling the foot and mouth crisis, admitted a senior scientist yesterday. Professor Malcolm Ferguson-Smith, emeritus professor of pathology at Cambridge University and one of the three members of the BSE inquiry committee that authored the report, told the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast