UK: Nestlé Aero: bubble and tweak (COMMENT)
Nestlé is investing £6m (US$11.5m) to revolutionise its Aero brand. In a move that includes new bite-sized product development, revamped packaging and an updated recipe, Nestlé will be able to draw on its experience of extending and modernising its Kit Kat brand. Although the move may be met with scepticism from some industry buyers, the revamp should help reignite consumer interest in the brand and drive revenues through the creation of new snack occasions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China