UK: Nestlé Aero: bubble and tweak (COMMENT)
Nestlé is investing £6m (US$11.5m) to revolutionise its Aero brand. In a move that includes new bite-sized product development, revamped packaging and an updated recipe, Nestlé will be able to draw on its experience of extending and modernising its Kit Kat brand. Although the move may be met with scepticism from some industry buyers, the revamp should help reignite consumer interest in the brand and drive revenues through the creation of new snack occasions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods