UK: Nestlé Aero: bubble and tweak (COMMENT)
Nestlé is investing £6m (US$11.5m) to revolutionise its Aero brand. In a move that includes new bite-sized product development, revamped packaging and an updated recipe, Nestlé will be able to draw on its experience of extending and modernising its Kit Kat brand. Although the move may be met with scepticism from some industry buyers, the revamp should help reignite consumer interest in the brand and drive revenues through the creation of new snack occasions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery