USA: Buca announces promotions of Dan Skrypek and Randy Lopez to VP
Joseph P. Micatrotto, chairman, President and CEO of Buca , announced Friday the promotions of Dan Skrypek to VP and controller and Randy Lopez to VP of field marketing. "I couldn't be happier with the promotion of these two professionals. They have had an important role in the growth of Buca to our current total of 69 locations," said Micatrotto. "Dan and Randy have proven they each are ready to step into their new leadership roles and have shown great vision and understanding of the Buca di Beppo concept. They clearly embrace the spirit and culture of Buca and will spread our values as each takes on his new role."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti