USA: Buca announces promotions of Dan Skrypek and Randy Lopez to VP
Joseph P. Micatrotto, chairman, President and CEO of Buca , announced Friday the promotions of Dan Skrypek to VP and controller and Randy Lopez to VP of field marketing. "I couldn't be happier with the promotion of these two professionals. They have had an important role in the growth of Buca to our current total of 69 locations," said Micatrotto. "Dan and Randy have proven they each are ready to step into their new leadership roles and have shown great vision and understanding of the Buca di Beppo concept. They clearly embrace the spirit and culture of Buca and will spread our values as each takes on his new role."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs