USA: Buca announces promotions of Dan Skrypek and Randy Lopez to VP
Joseph P. Micatrotto, chairman, President and CEO of Buca , announced Friday the promotions of Dan Skrypek to VP and controller and Randy Lopez to VP of field marketing. "I couldn't be happier with the promotion of these two professionals. They have had an important role in the growth of Buca to our current total of 69 locations," said Micatrotto. "Dan and Randy have proven they each are ready to step into their new leadership roles and have shown great vision and understanding of the Buca di Beppo concept. They clearly embrace the spirit and culture of Buca and will spread our values as each takes on his new role."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Equistone puts Whitworths up for sale