USA: Buca breaks own one-week sales record
Minneapolis-based Buca, which operates two Southern Italian restaurant chains, has posted its historical best one-week sales, which topped US$5.7m for the week ending 12 May 2002. Buca broke its previous one-week record by nearly US$500,000, which was set during the week ending 17 Feb. 2002, which included Valentine's Day.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega