USA: Buca di Beppo names John Little as divisional VP
Joseph P. Micatrotto, chairman, President and CEO of restaurant chain BUCA, has announced the appointment of John Little as a divisional VP of operations. Micatrotto said: "Little a great fit for Buca di Beppo. Not only is he excited about what he does, but John also has an expertise in training and motivating team members to ensure quality service and the highest level of guest satisfaction while maintaining an eye on sales, costs and operational procedures."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods