USA: Buca di Beppo names John Little as divisional VP
Joseph P. Micatrotto, chairman, President and CEO of restaurant chain BUCA, has announced the appointment of John Little as a divisional VP of operations. Micatrotto said: "Little a great fit for Buca di Beppo. Not only is he excited about what he does, but John also has an expertise in training and motivating team members to ensure quality service and the highest level of guest satisfaction while maintaining an eye on sales, costs and operational procedures."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations