USA: Buca di Beppo names John Little as divisional VP
Joseph P. Micatrotto, chairman, President and CEO of restaurant chain BUCA, has announced the appointment of John Little as a divisional VP of operations. Micatrotto said: "Little a great fit for Buca di Beppo. Not only is he excited about what he does, but John also has an expertise in training and motivating team members to ensure quality service and the highest level of guest satisfaction while maintaining an eye on sales, costs and operational procedures."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin