USA: Buca, Inc. announces purchase of Vinny Testa's
Buca, Inc. to Acquire Nine Restaurants in the Boston and Philadelphia Markets MINNEAPOLIS/PRNewswire/ -- Buca, Inc. (Nasdaq: BUCA - news) today announced the execution of a purchase agreement to acquire the nine-unit Vinny Testa's concept based in Boston. The agreement calls for the nine restaurants to be acquired in a cash transaction valued at approximately $18 million. The transaction, scheduled to close by mid-January, is subject to the completion of final due diligence.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti