USA: Buca sees Q2 sales up 40%
Minneapolis-based Southern Italian restaurant operator Buca has reported sales of US$60.9m for its Q2 ended 30 June 2002, up 40% from US$43.7m year on year. Buca also posted Q2 net income of US$2.8m (17 cents/share), up 15% compared to US$2.46m (15 cents /share) in the same period of the prior year. Weighted average fully diluted shares outstanding reached 17,067,934 for the Q2 compared to 16,962,276 for the Q2 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO