FRANCE: Buchet to quit as CEO of dairy co-op 3A
French dairy co-op 3A has confirmed that Henri-Jacques Buchet has decided to leave the business.
Reports in France claimed disagreement over how the co-op was run was behind Buchet's decision.
However, a spokesperson for 3A would only confirm Buchet's plan and declined to comment on the reasons for his departure.
Philippe Carré, director general of 3A's ice cream arm Boncolac, will be put forward as Buchet's replacement at the co-op's next meeting on Tuesday (12 June).
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex