HUNGARY: Budapest to host its first European conference on food safety
Budapest is to play host to more than 40 European countries next week as officials gather to discuss food safety and quality issues and means by which to raise consumer confidence after several recent food scares including foot and mouth and BSE. An event jointly organised by the UN Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) and the World Health Organization (WHO), the 25-28 February Pan-European Conference on Food Safety and Quality is also co-sponsored by the European Community and some FAO/WHO member countries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project