HUNGARY: Budapest to host its first European conference on food safety
Budapest is to play host to more than 40 European countries next week as officials gather to discuss food safety and quality issues and means by which to raise consumer confidence after several recent food scares including foot and mouth and BSE. An event jointly organised by the UN Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) and the World Health Organization (WHO), the 25-28 February Pan-European Conference on Food Safety and Quality is also co-sponsored by the European Community and some FAO/WHO member countries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti