AUSTRALIA: Buderim Ginger halves dividend payout
Australian ginger producer Buderim Ginger has disappointed investors by halving its dividend payout for 2003.
2003 year-on-year net profits came in 34.5% lower than the previous year at A$504,000 (US$369,800), despite a marginal increase in turnover. The rise in the Australian dollar, drought and increased international competition are behind the sluggish performance, reported The Age.
Full-year EBIT was also down to A$1.13m, just half the total reported two years earlier in 2001.
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO