UK: Budgens audited results for the 52 weeks ended 29 April 2001
Group turnover (including VAT), up 5.8% to £477 million (2000: £451 million) Operating profit less interest up 15.7% to £16.1 million (2000: £13.9 million) Earnings per share up 17.9% to 7.9p (2000: 6.7p) Total dividend increases by 18.2% to 2.6p (2000: 2.2p)
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations