UK: Budgens audited results for the 52 weeks ended 29 April 2001
Group turnover (including VAT), up 5.8% to £477 million (2000: £451 million) Operating profit less interest up 15.7% to £16.1 million (2000: £13.9 million) Earnings per share up 17.9% to 7.9p (2000: 6.7p) Total dividend increases by 18.2% to 2.6p (2000: 2.2p)
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti