UK: Budgens audited results for the 52 weeks ended 29 April 2001
Group turnover (including VAT), up 5.8% to £477 million (2000: £451 million) Operating profit less interest up 15.7% to £16.1 million (2000: £13.9 million) Earnings per share up 17.9% to 7.9p (2000: 6.7p) Total dividend increases by 18.2% to 2.6p (2000: 2.2p)
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods