FRANCE: Buffalo Grill open to takeover offers
Shares in French steakhouse chain Buffalo Grill soared on Monday on rumours that its owners are ready to sell the group if the right offer comes in. The group suffered a serious decline in custom late last year when it was suspected of violating the embargo on British beef. Chairman, Christian Picart, who along with his family controls almost 75% of the group, has denied media reports that Buffalo Grill has been in sale negotiations with a leading French retailer since the start of the year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin