FRANCE: Buffalo Grill open to takeover offers
Shares in French steakhouse chain Buffalo Grill soared on Monday on rumours that its owners are ready to sell the group if the right offer comes in. The group suffered a serious decline in custom late last year when it was suspected of violating the embargo on British beef. Chairman, Christian Picart, who along with his family controls almost 75% of the group, has denied media reports that Buffalo Grill has been in sale negotiations with a leading French retailer since the start of the year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti