FRANCE: Buffalo Grill open to takeover offers
Shares in French steakhouse chain Buffalo Grill soared on Monday on rumours that its owners are ready to sell the group if the right offer comes in. The group suffered a serious decline in custom late last year when it was suspected of violating the embargo on British beef. Chairman, Christian Picart, who along with his family controls almost 75% of the group, has denied media reports that Buffalo Grill has been in sale negotiations with a leading French retailer since the start of the year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project