USA: Bunge Announces Sale of Plus Vita S.A. to the Bimbo Group
Bunge Alimentos S.A., the Brazilian commodity and food subsidiary of Bunge International Limited (Bunge), today announced the sale of Plus Vita S.A., its consumer fresh bread and baked goods business, to the Bimbo Group of Mexico for R$132 million (US$63.5 million). Proceeds from the sale will be used to finance expansion in other consumer and food service businesses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning