USA: Bunge appoints Andrew Burke MD of Soy Ingredients Business
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Bunge Limited (NYSE: BG - news) today announced the appointment of Andrew J. Burke to the position of Managing Director of the company's soy ingredients business and new business development. Burke, who will be based at Bunge Limited's corporate headquarters in White Plains, NY, will report to Chairman and CEO Alberto Weisser, and serve as a member of the Bunge Executive Committee.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth