USA: Bunge appoints Andrew Burke MD of Soy Ingredients Business
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Bunge Limited (NYSE: BG - news) today announced the appointment of Andrew J. Burke to the position of Managing Director of the company's soy ingredients business and new business development. Burke, who will be based at Bunge Limited's corporate headquarters in White Plains, NY, will report to Chairman and CEO Alberto Weisser, and serve as a member of the Bunge Executive Committee.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units