USA: Bunge appoints sales team for new food oils unit
Bunge North America, the North American operating arm of US agribusiness Bunge, has announced it is realigning its oilseed processing division and its food subsidiary to create a food oils sales organisation that "more closely reflects the food industry market structure and brings sales of all refined oil into a single organisation".
Leading the sales team for the newly-established Bunge Oils are Gary Chenoweth, vice president, food processor sales; Doug Sparks, vice president, foodservice sales and marketing; and John Jansen, vice president, product and sales support.
Bunge's Oilseed Processing Division will continue to oversee merchandising of soybean meal and crude soybean oil.
"The creation of Bunge Oils is a natural evolution of the Central Soya and CanAmera acquisition, which gave Bunge a market leading position in food oils," said Thad Jones, senior vice president and general manager, Bunge Oils.
Bunge Oils sales will focus on the two major market channels, food processing and foodservice. The creation of Bunge Oils and the associated organisational changes are effective immediately, the company said.
Companies: Bunge Limited
Edible oil producer Bunge Romania's CEO Robert Arsene has resigned in a management feud after five years at the company. ...
The US-based international agribusiness and food group Bunge Ltd has announced that it is to acquire an integrated soybean crushing and refining plant in the coastal city of Nanjing in the Jiangsu Pro...
Cereal company Kellogg has today (Friday) announced a major investment in new technologies that will make it possible to reduce or eliminate trans fatty acids while also minimizing the saturated fat c...
Bunge Europe, part of US food and agribusiness giant Bunge, has announced plans to increase the rapeseed crushing capacity of its plant in Mannheim, Germany....
US food and agribusiness firm Bunge has said net income declined 7% in the third quarter amid difficult conditions in Brazil....
US food and agribusiness Bunge has said it is maintaining its 2005 net income guidance of US$485m to $505m, or $4.05 to $4.22 per share....
Food and agribusiness company Bunge has reported lower sales for its second quarter ended 30 June 2005, but net income was higher....
Brazilian food company Perdigao has sold a soybean crushing and oil refining plant to Bunge....
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review