BULGARIA: Bunge fined after sunflower oil probe
US agribusiness Bunge is among the companies fined in Romania for allegedly fixing the price of sunflower oil.
Bulgaria's Commission for Protection of Competition has issued combined fines worth BGN2m (US$1.4m) on Bunge and other local suppliers and distributors for fixing resale prices.
The watchdog claimed contracts between suppliers and distributors had restricted competition in the country's bottled oil market.
Bunge was fined over BGN720,000. Officials at Bunge could not be reached for immediate comment.
US agri giant Bunge has promoted deputy chairman Patrick Lupo to the role of chairman....
- USDA's GMO move may block mandatory labels
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- just-food's pick: Products on show at SIAL China
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- Unilever CFO Jean-Marc Huet stands down
- Kerry adds to Mattessons' adult snacking range
- Premier Foods sees FY profits fall
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- Mondelez to cut jobs at Chicago site
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Pizza Delivery & Takeaway in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Mars Inc in Packaged Food (World)
- Chocolate Flavors Market by Application & Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Chocolate and Confectionery Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details