USA: Bunge forecasts increased Q2 net income
White Plains, NY-based Bunge Ltd, an integrated, global agribusiness and food company, has projected that net income for the Q2 ending 30 June 2002 would be between US$35m and US$40m, or US$0.35 and US$0.40 per share. This reflects an increase from its prior net income projection of US$25 to US$30m, or US$0.25 to US$0.30 per share, which was provided in the announcement of Q1 earnings on 22 April 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action