USA: Bunge Limited declares first quarterly cash dividend
Bunge Limited (NYSE: BG) announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.095 per share. The dividend is payable on Thursday, November 29, 2001 to shareholders of record on Thursday, November 15, 2001. This is Bunge's first dividend since its August 1, 2001 initial public offering. The Company had 83,155,100 common shares outstanding on September 30, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex