USA: Bunge Limited declares first quarterly cash dividend
Bunge Limited (NYSE: BG) announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.095 per share. The dividend is payable on Thursday, November 29, 2001 to shareholders of record on Thursday, November 15, 2001. This is Bunge's first dividend since its August 1, 2001 initial public offering. The Company had 83,155,100 common shares outstanding on September 30, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever