USA: Bunge Limited declares first quarterly cash dividend
Bunge Limited (NYSE: BG) announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.095 per share. The dividend is payable on Thursday, November 29, 2001 to shareholders of record on Thursday, November 15, 2001. This is Bunge's first dividend since its August 1, 2001 initial public offering. The Company had 83,155,100 common shares outstanding on September 30, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm