USA: Bunge Limited declares first quarterly cash dividend
Bunge Limited (NYSE: BG) announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.095 per share. The dividend is payable on Thursday, November 29, 2001 to shareholders of record on Thursday, November 15, 2001. This is Bunge's first dividend since its August 1, 2001 initial public offering. The Company had 83,155,100 common shares outstanding on September 30, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs