USA: Bunge Ltd completes offering of common shares
Global agribusiness and food giant Bunge Ltd has completed its offering of 16.1 million common shares, and revealed that its lead underwriters exercised the overallotment option for an additional 2.35 million common shares. The offering was priced at US$19 per share and raised approximately US$291.9m in net proceeds for Bunge after expenses. Bunge will use the offering proceeds to buy back shares from minority shareholders of certain Brazilian subsidiaries and to reduce indebtedness under its commercial paper program.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO