USA: Bunge Ltd completes offering of common shares
Global agribusiness and food giant Bunge Ltd has completed its offering of 16.1 million common shares, and revealed that its lead underwriters exercised the overallotment option for an additional 2.35 million common shares. The offering was priced at US$19 per share and raised approximately US$291.9m in net proceeds for Bunge after expenses. Bunge will use the offering proceeds to buy back shares from minority shareholders of certain Brazilian subsidiaries and to reduce indebtedness under its commercial paper program.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch