USA: Bunge Ltd offers 16.1 million common shares at US$19 each
White Plains, New York-based agribusiness giant Bunge Limited announced that its offering of 16.1 million common shares was priced at US$19 per share. Certain selling shareholders are also participating in the offering. Morgan Stanley and Credit Suisse First Boston led the offering, which was co-managed by Credit Lyonnais Securities (USA) Inc, Deutsche Banc Alex. Brown, Merrill Lynch & Co., Prudential Securities and Salomon Smith Barney.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill