USA: Bunge Sells Stake in Singaporean, Indonesian Pork Operations
Bunge International Limited (Bunge) today announced the sale of its fifty percent (50%) shareholding in KMP Bunge, the Singaporean and Indonesian integrated pork producer to its partner, The KMP Group of Singapore (KMP). The companies joined in partnership in 1994. Since that time KMP Bunge has become the sole supplier of live pork to the Singapore market, and has roughly doubled the output of its facilities, which annually produce 330,000 pigs from 25,000 breeding sows.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea