USA: Bunge Sells Stake in Singaporean, Indonesian Pork Operations
Bunge International Limited (Bunge) today announced the sale of its fifty percent (50%) shareholding in KMP Bunge, the Singaporean and Indonesian integrated pork producer to its partner, The KMP Group of Singapore (KMP). The companies joined in partnership in 1994. Since that time KMP Bunge has become the sole supplier of live pork to the Singapore market, and has roughly doubled the output of its facilities, which annually produce 330,000 pigs from 25,000 breeding sows.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods