CANADA: Burcon announces net loss for fiscal 2002
Vancouver-based Burcon NutraScience Corp, a R&D company developing a portfolio of patents around its plant protein extraction and purification technology, has reported financial results for the fiscal year ended 31 March 2002 and reviewed the year's operations. Burcon reported a net loss of C$3.87m (US$2.54m) or C$0.31 per share compared to C$2.06m or C$0.18 per share for the full year. The net loss amount includes goodwill amortisation of C$465,814.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival